Griffin Tax Free, Griffin House, Westergate Road, Brighton, BN2 4JZ. – Tel: 01273 574000
Directions to Griffin Tax Free
Directions by Car
- From Folkstone or Maidstone follow signs for the M20
- Follow the M20 to the M26 (M20 Junction 3) follow signs for M25
- Follow the M26 to the M25 (M25 junction 5) follow signs for M25
- Redhill, Leatherhead. (Westbound)
- Follow M25 to junction 7
- At M25 junction 7 turn South onto the M23 (heading towards Gatwick Airport)
- Follow M23 South
- The M23 turns into the A23 after junction 11, stay on the A23 South
- At the bottom of the A23 the road splits into four lanes, stay in a Left hand lane (A27(E)) and follow the road around to the left, signed posted “Lewes, Newhaven”
- Join the A27 East heading right towards “Lewes and Newhaven”
- Follow A27 for 0.9 miles and take the next exit, posted “Superstore, Hollingbury Ind Est”
- Follow slipway until you reach a round-about at the end. Carry straight on, and up a hill
- Go over the top of the hill and down other side, where the road bends to the Right
- (DO NOT bear Left back onto the A27) and proceed under a bridge for 1.1 miles
- CAUTION, this is a 40mph speed limit and there is a Speed Camera at the bottom of the hill
- Follow this road (Coldean Lane) to the end (there will be houses on your right and woodland on the left)
- At the traffic lights turn right (A270) signposted “Town Centre”
- Follow the A270 until you reach a large bridge (viaduct) and a set of traffic lights
- At the lights turn Left into Moulsecoombe Way (signposted Fairway Industrial Est.)
- Follow Moulsecoombe Way for 50 yards
- Turn left into Westergate Road, and we are inside the Fairway Business Centre on the right
- We hope you had an easy journey, and a cup of tea and a biscuit now awaits you
Directions to Griffin Tax Free by Train & Coach
From Gatwick / By Train
- Trains leave for Brighton Station approx every 15 mins
- Journey time – approx 35 mins
- Cost of single ticket – £7.10
From Heathrow / By Coach
- Go to the Central Coach Station for a coach to Brighton
- Coaches leave every 20 mins
- Journey time – approx 2 or 3 hrs
- Cost of single ticket – £19
From Brighton Station
1.) By Train
- On arrival in Brighton change trains for a train to Lewes or Eastbourne.
- Get off at Moulescoomb Station which is only 2 stops from Brighton.
- Once at Moulescoomb give us a call.
- Tel: 01273 574000 and we will pick you up and bring you to the office.
2.) By Taxi
- The taxi rank is within Pool Valley & the fare should not be more than £10 to our office in Westergate Rd, Moulescoomb.
1.) By Coach
- Take coach from the airport coach station to Pool Valley, Brighton
- There are 4 coaches per hour
- Journey time – approx 4 or 5 hrs
- Cost of single ticket – £18.50
2.) By Train
- Take train to Tottenham Hale or Liverpool St, then tube to Victoria Station or Kings Cross Thameslink.
- Pick up train for Brighton.
- Trains every 15 mins
- Journey Time – approx 2hrs 20mins
- Cost of single ticket – £25